FTA’s new one-day conference
19 December 2018, Central London
In FTA’s recent survey of transport operators, two thirds of respondents admitted that they are not ready for Brexit. The fog of uncertainty over what will actually happen in March 2019 is making it hard for logistics businesses to know how to plan for Brexit. But irrespective of whether we leave abruptly, enter a deal-based transition, or delay the decision, there are important actions you can take now to mitigate some of the biggest risks.
FTA has been at the heart of the debate on Brexit, standing up for logistics as the go to expert across national media, lobbying Government on an agenda to keep Britain trading. Join FTA’s team of Brexit logistics experts to find out what you or your supply chain should be doing right now, no matter what happens in March.
This conference will become a hands-on guide to de-risking logistics companies’ Brexit planning, blowing away the fog and zooming in on the practical steps they can take now. We will take the most important issues and examine what do we know, what don’t we know, what the risk is, and what they could and should do to get Brexit ready and mitigate that risk.
We have timed the conference to allow our team to address the most recent Brexit developments, based on the results of the European Council that will take place on 13-14 December.
Whether you’re a transporter of goods, a freight forwarder, or a retailer or manufacturer dependent on the uninterrupted movement of goods, this timely conference will give you the knowledge and the confidence to manage the risks across your business and supply chain.
- Get the best advice on a practical strategy for Brexit
- Identify the biggest risks and opportunities that need action now, before it’s too late
- Get your questions answered and concerns addressed
- Understand the steps you can take today to reduce risk and be ready for Brexit, whatever the outcome
- Access the biggest Brexit brains in logistics – a one-stop shop for advice
- Get a consultation with one of FTA’s experts
- Get ahead of the competition
- De-risking International Road Haulage
- De-risking Imports: UK Customs and Security Procedures: the Basics
- De-risking Exports: EU Customs and Security Procedures: the Basics
- Customs and Security Made Simple(r)
- Status of Employees
- Trade with and within the Island of Ireland
- 10 things you can do now to de-risk Brexit
Find out more and book your place at https://fta.co.uk/glrfb